2009 Laser with Full Rig and Radial rigs.
This boat will be a great deal for someone willing to do a little DIY work. It was purchased from the Bemis champs in 2009 and sailed regularly for two years until I went to college in 2011 and then for the most part it sat in a garage or covered at the Hampton Yacht Club. Unfortunately, one weekend a small fluke tornado (http://tinyurl.com/lragvbr) hit the club and a nearby trailer punctured the transom deck among other smaller damage. We repaired the boat entirely but haven't had a chance to paint the repairs over. I've since moved to the west coast and my dad is very busy so we don't have the ability to do it for you anymore, but if you do it yourself it should cost around $200! We are happy to provide tutorial links. The laser is if anything stronger and lighter than it was before!
Selling because I moved to the west coast for work after college and had to leave her behind, all proceeds will go toward another one out here :). Since I don't live where the boat is kept anymore my dad will have to pull it down from its mount on our garage ceiling to take better pics. If you are interested we can provide some more or show it to you in person.
- Like New Full Rig Race Sail
- Great Condition Radial Race Sail (Sailed a bit more but still very new with custom telltales)
- Intensity Sails Blade Bag (http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-32154317745271_2268_4661588)
- Old Radial Practice Sail (Can be hard to find!)
- Full rig and radial lower masts, stock upper mast
- New Style Harken Ball Bearing Main Sheet Blocks (https://www.westcoastsailing.net/default/91437.html)
- Race Controls
- Laser Daggerboard Friction Pad Mk2 (http://www.apsltd.com/laser-daggerboard-friction-pad-mk2.html)
- Top Gun Deck Cover (http://www.intensitysails.com/laserdeckcover.html)
- Stock Dolly
- Sail Roller Tubes and Nice Bags (radial has a schmancy APS bag)
- Stock Tiller and Blades
- Wind Indicator
This boat is race ready for a little while as is, but the fiberglass patches need to eventually be painted over or the sun will degrade them.